Midwest Bayless

graeme

Low Mileage
Placed an order with Midwest some weeks ago. The shipment was lost (to Aberdeen Scotland). Matt agreed to resend the order and it arrived today. That's good service and worthy of a mention I think.
Many thanks Graeme.

Matt and crew are great

I do a lot of business with Midwest Bayless and I have never been disappointed.

My only disappointment

with Matt is that he's not located on the East Coast. :wink2: :grin:

Always top-notch goodies. :cool:

Matt Team

Even if my English is pitiful Matt and is team is always dedicated to give me outstanding service.

Matt and his team are completely awesome. In 20 years of wasting money on old cars I've never dealt with a vendor with their amazing level of customer service. They have great prices too.

Now start making some more of those fiberglass front air dams! :wink2:

on a side note with shipping uk/us

When shipping USA to UK or vice versa, never use USPS to UK or Parcelforce (UK post packages) to USA. If you do, expect 2 month transit times on average due to customs and parcelforce's backlog.
Pay the extra and just do fedex/ups/dhl with tracking and it usually arrives * 1 week. There will be customs duties owed but a lot less hassles.

Have seen a couple week delay...

...but not two months! We ship USPS International almost daily.

Nothing is perfect. My only disapointment is...

They are located south of the Canadian border...

Daniel Forest
Montreal, Canada

Daniel....

you beat me to that one as that is exactly what I was going to say.:)

But....they could be located in Western Canada....EH?:wink2:

No matter where they are.....they're an AWESOME resource for us XHeads.:cool:

My only disappointment with Midwest

Is that they are not located in Barrie, Ontario, Canada. (located in the snow north of Toronto)

Time for a Canadian branch/warehouse for sure!

Paul

My wife would like the Canadian branch for sure, eh?

My better half is from Ottawa, that's why all you hosers up north get such good service. If I told her I wanted to open a branch up north she'd jump at the chance, but only during the summer. lol.

-M

An amen for the chorus

Courteous and thoughtful to a fare-thee-well. My project wouldn't be possible without him.

Even shipping to Africa

Hi

I have a red metallic '82 Bertone and my dad and I have working after hours to fix him up and we have ordered twice from Midwest, and I must say it has been nothing but pleasant.

Thanks Midwest, your service is great! :)

My only disapointment is...

That I have to drive 15 miles to get there to work.

STOP...Thomas, I know that's 15 miles when I SHOW UP for work.:brow:

Let's just say...

...we have customers from Alaska that show up to visit more freequently than you show up for work, Aaron!!!:mallet:

I guess my only disappointment is when Aaron DOES show up for work. He ain't that pretty!

Back