Midwest X1/9

Indy Mike

True Classic
Fellow X1/9 Owners,

I have to give a big thumbs up to Matt Brannon over at Midwest X1/9. He really did a fantastic job on my 1979 X1/9. The engine is running the best it ever has. I also had him do a ton of other work, fix some electrical gremlins, lowered the front end and new front struts, finish a partial desmog, oil change, tune-up, etc.

The guy really knows these cars and is very professional to deal with. For guys like me, who have limited mechanic skills, he is a lifesaver.

Thanks again Matt!

Here...Here...

Wonderful, talented man. His wife and son are pretty cool, as well!

I'll second that...

Matt help bail me out last year by allowing me to use his facility to replace a blown clutch.
-Unheard of in most auto repair shops. I think about that often.
He's got one hellova shop there too.

Yep, yep, yep...

... and you are?

Matt seems to take every opportunity to help us out and go above and beyond. Glad you found the same thing.

How we can return the favor!

Matt periodically "trolls" for X's that are beyond help and good for parts. These parts get reused and refurbished and ultimately sold or used in X1/9's. It helps Matt out if we can help him locate these cars for as next to nothing, or free, as we can. This helps the whole program, and the cars don't just sit there and rot.

Great visit with Matt

today. I'm up in Cleveland for my best friend's funeral who was KIA in Afghanistan, so I drove down for a visit to take my mind off things. What can I say, great person, great family, great shop, great experience. And yes, it would help Matt for us to be on the lookout for dirt cheap or free parts cars for him to pick up.

Dave

Back