MIM Minilight copies 13x6, made in Italy FS

Bavman25

Daily Driver
I have a set of MIM Minilight style wheels 13x6 used on my X race car, good shape, nice finish. $200 plus shipping from NC, can bring to the freak out....

Will try to load photos but does not seem to work.....

Al

second in line

Please . email pics to b.discher*yahoo.com. what back space do thay have and do they use the bolts lilke a fiat normaly dos ? Thanks

dont we have

Forum educate that says the first person that is interested gets the chance to buy? I mean I could have said il take it but I was giving Rooster a chance to see the pics and make a decision wether he wanted them or not.

Forum educate that says the first person that is interested gets the chance to buy? I mean I could have said il take it but I was giving Rooster a chance to see the pics and make a decision wether he wanted them or not.

Seems to work for some while others just like to tread over "first". If Brett wants them that badly, he can have them. Kinda like JJ pinging in on someone else post. There is no edicate here it seems.

Real Set?? Minilites or real Panasports?? Real?? Several different companies have had the rights to the Minilite name. I am looking for 2 or 3 13x7 Panasports.

If someone says "I'll take em" that usually does the trick.

Sorry guys...

I will gladly back out of this deal to allow one of you to buy the wheels. I didn't gather that either of you had decided to actually buy the wheels but that you were simply interested. I had decided I wanted them so I indicated my intentions. I was satisfied with the sellers description (assuming it is accurate) and knew what the wheels looked like.

No disrespect or underhandedness was intended. Feel free to make a deal.

Just sent this to the seller...again, I am sorry for jumping in so fast.

Message to seller...
Hi, I am sorry but it appears that I have stepped on some toes. Please retract my offer to buy these wheels. I was interested but do not want to step on any toes. I should have considered that before I made my offer. Good luck with the sale.

See you at FFO too.

No offense JJ...

[moderator snip]

Ron, I've decided to go another route, these look like a great deal and their all yours.

OK guys a photo is up at:

http://s465.photobucket.com/albums/rr15/Bavman25/Fiat Race Car/

Not sure why I can't attach, I have done it before on this forum. Let me tell you a little story about me and buying stuff....My name is Alonzo Taylor, I have been involved in racing and old sports cars since 1984. I have wheels that have run at Indy and LeMans, wheels in museums etc. What I don't have is a digital camera, internet, TV, cable etc, etc. Also I have lost a lot of valuable parts to scrap theives in the past year, so for instance some of the BWA's I have listed on this board are up in an attic where it is 130 degrees and accessible only with an extension ladder....So sometimes getting a picture is complicated. I understand that a lot of people do not want to buy without seeing a photo. Recently I bought 4 vintage volvo's they were all local NC cars from 4 different sources. A couple of the local volvo nuts got a little bent as I was "buying up all the cars" that came on the market. All I did is contact the seller, make an appointment, take the asking price in cash and go make a deal. 2 of the sellers commented on the barrage of questions and requests for photos. 2 of the sellers were salvage operators and literally one of the cars was in line to be crushed. When dealing with one of those guys, you better have cash right then and not quibble....or the car is gone forever.

So I guess my point is when someone offers something for sale and someone comes up and says, "I'll take it" based on the info given to that point, then that is a deal. A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush. If you guys that are interested want to sort this out amongst yourselves, fine.

To JJay911, I see you post is gone...I thought about posting my "real" race car for sale on your FS post...but figured I would leave it alone....also interesting that your "real" Minilites are Panasports!

Thanks

Alonzo "Al" Taylor
X1/9 "real" race car with SCCA logbook FS
1965 "fake" OT1000 race car
1965 600D with 1800TC
1958 1100 Millecento

Love the wheels...

What happened to the folks who were in line to buy them? I was ready to pull the trigger and would have paypaled a deposit to you for delivery to FFO based on description.

I understand the idea behind dibs but dibs should mean that you are actually buying the item, not that you want to think about it. If you have to think about something for 10 minutes and the guy next to you already has his mind made up, why should the first guy get dibs?

Anyway, a flawed system I suppose. Good luck with the sale.

Hi Al, didn't mean to squash your sale. I just wanted pics before pulling the trigger. As stated (before or was moderated, we had a rash of back deals. As long as I've been on this board, it was common courtesy to give the first interested poster dibs.

I've since realized that the offset wont work for my race car and pass on the rims. Brett, if Tim doesnt speak up, I'd say they're yours.

What happened to the folks who were in line to buy them? I was ready to pull the trigger and would have paypaled a deposit to you for delivery to FFO based on description.

I understand the idea behind dibs but dibs should mean that you are actually buying the item, not that you want to think about it. If you have to think about something for 10 minutes and the guy next to you already has his mind made up, why should the first guy get dibs?

Anyway, a flawed system I suppose. Good luck with the sale.
I fold...

i

i don't want them .they barly look like minilight wheels . Are any of the other wheels in the pics for sale?

I'm a buyer if these are still available. Please let me know.

Calculate shipping to San Clemente, CA 92673

Thanks!

Last edited:
More wheels...

Still have the MIM minilite copies but also have 2 REAL minilite aluminum 13x5....these wheels require sleeved lug nuts and are cut for 4x98 and 4x100 bolt patterns. Would take $100 for the pair or $250 for the set of copies AND the 2 13x5's...

Have 2 13x8 BWA 4 spoke $200 for the pair.

I need one 13x6 6 spoke early Stil Auto wheel to complete a set.

Also need 2 13x7 Panasport/Minilight.

Photos at : http://s465.photobucket.com/albums/rr15/Bavman25/Fiat Race Car/

Thanks

Al Taylor
wabmw25*aol.com

Holy Mother of Pearl!

DIBS!!on BWA SportStars!
WILL BUY FOR SURE,email & PM sent
Time stamp: 7am PST, first posting to respond.

Last edited:
Back