Mirafioris for sale

These were both at FO '13 in Long Island. They both seemed a little unfinished. I hope he gets his money. If he does, things are looking up for us 131 owners.

I met the owner of these cars this weekend. Nice guy. I did not look at those cars, but I did check out a 76 131 4 door he also has for sale. (see attached pic) I test drove it. Strong engine, tranny and clutch. No structural rust I can see. Needs fuel pump, master cylinder, wheel bearings, cosmetics and good cleaning. But a solid car. I may take pass, but if you're looking for good buy at probably less than $2k (we never got down to price) I suggest you speak to him.

Wow. New York rust free Red one is nutty-nice looking. I sure wish I could find a EFI Brava here. Seem really hard to find these parts. Not sure why as I used to see them ALL over the place when I was a younger lad...

Tim,
If you want a fuel injected Brava, you might want to consider Brookie's. We have four Fiat sedans right now... One would be just fine for us, the rest we should sell off.

1981 Brava, new Rame paint, rebuilt engine with less than 200 miles. Leather interior, Biturbo wheels. Everything I could find wrong with it so far I have fixed, except the air conditioning and an alignment. Ex Fiat America club member car.

1979 Brava, new Champagne paint, excellent interior. New tires. Less than 200 miles since resurrected, and everything I could find wrong with it so far has been fixed, except an alignment.
Shown at the Fiat of the year show and Alameda.
Also an ex Fiat America club member car.

1972 128 2 door. Parked years ago, needs everything.

1968 124 sedan, over 380,000 miles. Runs great, very reliable. Looks good, but body is rusty. It was our daily driver until the Bravas came up in the repair que and needed driving.

Chris Obert

Back