more pics of my wagon

carl

True Classic

Took a few more pics of the wagon today. Mechanically it's rather done, interior and exterior need work but not my favorite job. Currently working on a new gauge panel with 850 spider tach and speedo.

carl

Wagon

Currently it's Monroe 128 struts with X1/9 rear springs. Stock front springs had the car sitting way too high and 2" shorter Euro springs also had it too high (higher than stock). I don't know why this is and X springs should not work but they do. Rear was sitting lower but the rear tires were hitting the fender lip so had to raise it back up some. Couldn't find early rear X struts to put on the front at a reasonable price so I'll stick with what's on the car.

carl

Took a few more pics of the wagon today. Mechanically it's rather done, interior and exterior need work but not my favorite job.
carl

I think you are saying;

128 wagon for sale. Worked on by a DCFiats ace mechanic. Runs well needs some cosmetic work. :pimp:

Honest Todd's Used Cars

Todd, now you are a sales agent for me, what a nightmare! Todd just wants me to get started on the X1/9 I have sitting in a trailer.

carl

Magic carpet

The car came with no carpet. The only interior this car came with was the dash. The carpet is a genuine used (and abused) 128 sedan carpet from MWB. The rear carpet is genuine Home Depot.

carl

Something so 'right' about 128s

Gonna have to have one of these sometime. Either the 2-door sedan or the shooting-brake wagon. Nice work Carl!

Back