MR. WIZARD COMES TO L.A...

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli
Our own "Mr. Wizard", Bob Brown of New Hampshire... will be in LA for a ONE DAY Meet and Greet with BAR-B-QUE at Tony Natoli's home...

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2010 beginning at 1 PM until the cows go home...

CLEAR YOUR CALENDARS NOW... and INK IN the time and place.

20842 Benz Road, Santa Clarita CA.

RSVP BEFORE WEDNESDAY, 9-22-10 by calling 661-296-7277 or by e-mailing me at natolial*pacbell.net. Your families are welcome as well.

I will also be constructing a list for those that wish to contribute for Pot Luck accessories and will post more info as I get it.

Looking forward to seeing many of you then!

Bring your cars if you can,

and I promise to take some souviniers back with me to New Hampshire when I return! :laugh: Ha!

DSC_1660-1.jpg

Wish I could be there

Enjoy the day guys and girls.

Maybe I will send Sister Margaret in my place. :)

Thanks for organizing this, Tony.

Hopefully, Cozzoi will bring plenty of beer so we can drink all of his:laugh: Just to be safe, I'll bring a reserve supply. It was hot in Woodland Hills today, so I have to assume it will be next week in Santa Clarita, hence the reserve supply just to be safe.

Check my email about the pot luck item. In SoCal, anything different than chips & salsa has to be better.....and different.

Mike

I'm going to try and make it out... Lets see if I can get Firenzo sorted by then... Tony, are you down to do a preemptive strike down to orange county this weekend? Lol! Just kidding, though a hand is always welcome.

Additionally I'm trying to talk the wife into joining, but she refuses to go unless there's other wives and kids there. Is this boy's night out or a family affair?

Families are always welcome...

As for traveling your way to lend a hand... I might be able to... I'll call you manana...

Tony

Not just welcomed, but encouraged!

My wife and I participate together, almost always.
Though Carol won't be here this time around, (I'm here on other business) she would be otherwise.
Spouses encouraged! :woot:

Ladies welcome

My wife said she would come, but I figure 90 minutes is max. Therefore I want to plan the 90 minutes properly. When is best?

An option is to have her drive the Fiat ( she has yet to do this) and I drive the Ford GT. I could bring my boys that way! Doubt I can sell that idea.
IMG_0941.jpg

Bob

Last edited:
Jeff, some potential answers

I can't really see where the green wire comes from, but if it comes from the fuel injection harness, it belongs to the Oxygen sensor.

With regard to the relay in the front end of your car that controls the fan, it's possible that the wires there go to the thermal switch that screws into the driver's side of the radiator.

Not sure what Tony has in store for me when I arrive on Thursday, but if there's time, I'd be happy to help you get your car running. I'll also be bringing a goodie with me I made last winter, during my "down time" :)

You might guess what this is:
prototype1asm.jpg

Wow. Not sure what that is but I imagine its fancy:dance:

Tony said he would be bossing you around from get go and that you do what he sais:laugh: I am an hour drive south of where Tony is so if you guys come this way I must insist on buying some dinner for you both. The car is a 74 so there is no fuel injection and nothing complicated likeO2 sensors.

Just the Hot Red, The ground Brown, The black to the alternator, THey all hook up to the starter. then you have one oil pressure sensor and one water temp sensor. That is all I can think of in the engine bay. I will take off some time from work if you guys decide to come out.. Boy that would make my year... Jeff:help:

Back