My sticker collection

sdlsaginaw

Steven Lawson
The first one (left) i'll replace when we get an official one to buy.

The second one (center) is in honor of the Fiat buyout of Chrysler.

The third one (right) I made awhile ago in response to all the "Know what FIAT stands for?" jokes. Now all I get is "Who's Tony?" :rolleyes2:

x19left.jpg

x19center.jpg

x19right.jpg

Love all 3 of them! So do ya have any more of those? Specifically the middle one. St.Louis is a Chrysler town......well was. They just closed the Dodge ram plant a few days ago. Alot of people here kinda have thier panties in a bunch over the Fiat buy out. I would LOVE to get my paws on one of those.
BTW. I heard a pretty good response to the "fix it again Tony" stuff. I use the same comeback now and it confuses the hell out of people. I respond by correcting them. "No, it means Ferrari In Affordable Trim".

I hijacked the Fiat Fish eating Mopar...

...and printed it in 700 copies of Alfa Romeo Owners magazine National Convention issue!
Kinda lo-res, but recognizeable.
I think the Alfa guys will get a kick out of it.
Good job Mr Lawson!
MM

I have the image file

I printed just one on a color laser printer onto vinyl, then sprayed with acrylic spray.

I can email the image file if someone else wants to print one, but first I need to clean it up a little. I didn't realize before I printed it, but the resizing of the logos caused artifacts that look like the toner bled. I just need to spend a few minutes with the eraser tool to make it look better up close.

Only one worth sending I think

The "Forget Tony" wasn't an image, it was simply typed into Word and printed. I didn't even keep the Word file.

The forum one was easy. I just saved the image from the other thread, opened with Paint, used the eraser tool to remove the original URL, typed in the forum URL using Segoe Print font (a Vista font), repositioned below the car, then resized to get the printed width I wanted. Yup, pretty much ripped it right off. :) (thank you to the original creator, and I promise I'll destroy it once a real forum-supporting version is chosen and offered for sale)

I'll try cleaning up the "Fiat Fish" logo at lunch and emailing it to whomever requests it.

No problem here Steve

Keep it, enjoy it, improve it. Whatever you want. I do like the font you used. Is it a .jpg image? If so, load it up to Photobucket and we can all grab a copy.

Nice, looks like Imageshack was hacked

Hopefully they'll be able to restore the images.

[update] looks like they got it fixed quickly

Last edited:
Back