MY X1/9 for Sale :( :( :(

Serginio

Always urs, Serg
:confused::confuse2::wall::eyepop::(
got my X few month ago, drive it all the way to Chicagoland from VA, i sooo dont want to sell it, but looks like i have no choice,im living in the APT complex with no garage and the winter is coming, :(

so we talking about 1987 Bertone X1/9 if im not wrong im 3rd or 4th owner on the car, EVERYTHING working! perfect condition! no overheating, nothing! Everything stock in the car with few extras, (still have the OEM parts) all 4 corners have new brake pads that i put less than a month ago with good condition rotors! AC working, Power windows working!

Have MOMO super small Steering wheel mounted with adapter (have the OEM as well)

have VICs radiator kit with BIG fans, still not installed

have Sparco EVO Plus seats not installed (same ones as Momi have on his car, red, pure! and waiting for installation) OEM seats r installed right now!

have 2 semi slicks 205/55/15 who needs will come with car as well!

have HID Xenon lights 6K that still not installed but rdy to go in, kit for this car! high and low light !

have clutch and brake pump BRAND new from Midwest, that can be installed will give with the car as well

main rust problem its on the driver side floor, BUT i have the panels! for both sides as well that will come with the car!

More then this! have set of 4 Koni Coilovers! waiting in True Choice for rebuild price, Will give them as well! just pay rebuild price and shipping! and u have a NEW coilovers!

have tons of OEM parts, like stock bumpers with shocks front and back, stock exhaust with all piping, and few more extras!

im sure i forgot a lot of stuff that i have here, but ill give ALL i have to the new owner!

Asking $7000.

Call/Text or PM me!

773 757 3831

All the best,

Serg!

P.S.

who need pix let me know ill know ill send all u need :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
your new(old baby)

go to home depot and buy a roll of that stretch plastic that they use to secure loads on pallets stretch it ALL around the car with desiccant packed inside and put a car cover on it. or better yet get a storage unit or one of those "pods" and store it there. don't dismay, I am sure someone here has a solution to the problem:whistle:
mikemo90*aol.com

Please include asking price

hi Serg

The forum rules require that all items for sale include an asking price.

Thanks

I agree with Mike!

If the only issue is one of storage, that's a solvable problem. Storage units are obvious, but with a little creativity you may be able to find some warehouse space, parking garage, etc to store her for the winter. Ask around at your work and check craigslist. I know of many folks who store cars in the garages of empty nesters who often have the extra space. One guy I know stores his car for free with an older neighbor, in exchange for snow removal. A win--win! I'd hate for you to lose your recent acquisition over something trivial, particularly because it seems to have gotten under your skin in a short time.

Post will be removed if you dont ad a price

Serg,

I asked you to add an asking price on Aug 2nd and I see you have logged into the site since that time. So you have had an opportunity to comply with my request to follow the FS&W rules.

Threads get reported to the moderators all the time regarding this specific issue of ads not including the required price. I noticed this thread before it was reported and asked you to edit it. I guess I will have to delete the thread if you don't add a price soon.

sry caps

NOT ANYMORE !!!!!!! GOT A HOUSE WITH GARAGE! SO ILL KEEP IT! :excited::nana:

THX ALL FOR "HELP" :headbang:

Back