NE Fiat of Portland Car show, M&G SEPT 17th

Rooster

piccole ma cattive
OK folks, just got off the phone with the Fiat of Portland (Maine) GM and he's all excited about a car show during their grand opening! Tentatively it's scheduled for Saturday September 17th, and all Italian cars are welcomed. Start time would be opening 8am to close, since it'll be a hike for a few, anytime after opening would be OK of course. I told the GM that we could get about 20-25 cars there, I'd like to get a few more than that and they have enough room between the 2 dealerships.

The address is 4 Rand Road, Portland, ME

google maps:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=4+Ran...code_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBcQ8gEwAA

I hope to see you all there!

-Mike

A picture that says a thousand words...

32002624101831004331426.jpg

Actually screams volumes. I'm done organizing area events and seriously re-evaluating my participation in one's that come up. It was both embarrassing and humbling.

Sorry that does stink! I just way too far South...about 4.5hrs. but always there in spirit :italia:

Time to watch Mayweather v. Ortiz :drink::drink::drink:

Thanks Greg

I knew it was a long haul for alot of the guys. I'm more torqued about the lack of email responses. I sent out atleast 30 invites to the local FLU folks, received maybe 5 responses. Even the local XWEB'ers really didn't respond.

The sad part is they advertized on the radio about a vintage Fiat car show. Well, I guess they got one, a car.

Rooster I'm very sorry:( for the poor participation.
I just read today your thread!.

And more then that I have issue with my rear caliper and DOT 5 fluid.... leaking.

Maybe next time

Back