Need help from a '74 California owner

Per request

you can eye-ball it cross car as it lines up with the edge of the rain tray plus 3-4mm. Below is the distance to the trailing edge of the lid.
dsc05311v.jpg

Paul, can you take a rembrant photo

of that label and post it here, hi-res?
Thanks in advance.

Uh.. hey Thanks Paul... But what I really need is for you to stand on the other side of the house and take the photo since I have no idea where on the engine lid it goes. I cant tell what is up or down on that photo.. Take 10 paces pack and do an about face then take the photo....:D Thanks...

How about...

:hrmph:...the left hand side of the photo is the trailing edge of the lid (the edge that is more towards the back of the car) and the top of the photo is the right hand side of the car. The pebbly surfaced metal in the picture is the rain-tray.

I can absolutely take another shot if it's still unclear.

PV

Ok Paul. I got now.. Thanks. I just for some reason could not visualize it... Thanks for the pics....:eek:mg:

DMV, check.

Got My '74 "inspected" today. Thanks to all you guys for pointing me to the correct inspection plate. Mine did have the California air standards line on it and that is exactly what the inspector wanted to see.

I didn't ask what would happen if it didn't say that. I'll ask after I have my new plates in my hand :)

A High Res archive photo of that plate would be a good idea...

BrianM

Back