Need info on rollbars and sport seats

carl

True Classic
Leaning towards an Autopower street rollbar. I have had a few in Xs before but with stock seats. Only interference issue was the driver side inertia reel housing that had to be moved a bit.
Anyway, I have some "winged" sport seats in my X now.
\
IMG_1122[1].JPG

Anyone out there have experience with the street bar and sport seats with winged shoulder area? Is there an interference issue?

Leaning towards an Autopower street rollbar. I have had a few in Xs before but with stock seats. Only interference issue was the driver side inertia reel housing that had to be moved a bit.
Anyway, I have some "winged" sport seats in my X now.
\View attachment 25524

Anyone out there have experience with the street bar and sport seats with winged shoulder area? Is there an interference issue?
Don't have the answer you're looking for but could you link me to your seats lol?

Sorry but I bought them used. The only ID is what's on the seat back. Turns out they did fit with the rollbar but the outer shoulder wing did interfere with the rollbar so there is a bit of interference fit. If you are really tall and need the seats all the way back they may not work with a rollbar. Also they are a tight fit on the sides of the base and I don't have carpet so with a stock interior with carpet on the sills and shifter tunnel it will be a very tight fit if they fit at all.

IMG_1372[1].JPG

Back