Need some help from the admins

Pete Whitstone

True Classic
Another forum I am on, garysgaragemahal.com (which is dedicated to 7th gen Ford F150s (80-86)) is shopping for new forum software. They are on a very antiquated Nabble platform over there. I showed the site owner, Gary Lewis, some of the functions of Xenforo, and he is interested in it. But he has some questions that I am unable to answer.

Would one or more of the admins be willing to answer some questions of his about Xenforo and its capabilities?

Thanks!

@MarkF would be the best person, but I have no idea if he has the time to assist the other forum. Your buddy can go to the Xenforo homepage and look around. There is even a free demo option that says it sets up a "sandbox" for new users to play in and see how it all works.

Another forum I am on, garysgaragemahal.com (which is dedicated to 7th gen Ford F150s (80-86)) is shopping for new forum software. They are on a very antiquated Nabble platform over there. I showed the site owner, Gary Lewis, some of the functions of Xenforo, and he is interested in it. But he has some questions that I am unable to answer.

Would one or more of the admins be willing to answer some questions of his about Xenforo and its capabilities?

Thanks!
Hi Pete - I'll PM you.

Back