need your opinion, please

I really need someone's advice for a serious problem. I have suspected for some time now that the little woman has been cheating. The usual signs...phone rings, if I answer, the caller hangs up...going out with the girls a lot, etc... I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, last night about midnight, I hid in the garage behind the car, when she came home she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse. It was at that moment, while crouched behind the X, I noticed a hairline crack In the intake manifold. Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace it?

I cant remember if the manifold is Aluminum or cast iron. If its aluminum then it can be fixed though it would probably be easier and less expense to just replace it with a non-cracked manifold, same applies with the little lady :mallet:

As Mike suggests...

Only if it were me, I'd use this as a perfect excuse to purchase and install a complete lightweight, highly polished, ceramic-coated header and exhaust system...

Also, while the wife is obviously out "dating"... you could use the time to YOUR advantage and join a local Bowling League!

What engine 1300 or 1500

Hi Mike,

I was reading your thread and thinking "This sounds really familiar". Funny stuff.

Anywho... you need to create a signature that has your X's info. Do you need a mani for a 1300 or 1500?

!

If your wife is dating anyway, see if she knows anyone that works at a machine shop. Then you could make up some really cool headers at a VERY reasonable price.

If your wife is dating anyway, see if she knows anyone that works at a machine shop. Then you could make up some really cool headers at a VERY reasonable price.

Ya, I'd totally go that route. Nothing brings out quality at discount prices like guilt.

John O.

I gotta agree with these guys. I was trying to think to much "inside the box"
If its not too much trouble could you have her new machinist BF make me a Ferrari style shift gate pleez?

If you fix the manifold and your car is not noisy anymore,make sure you sound your horn as soon your nearing your home!!!.....lol:mallet:

Back