New England X1/9 Meet and Greet - March 28th

Sorry I didn't make it Paul

Carol and I were looking forward to it, but the weather was to chancy for my liking.
Last Friday I drove back from Erie, PA and went through a few white-out situations and
that got to be tense because people were driving like it was a clear day.
Maybe I'm getting skiddish in my old age. Gotta preserve what I've got left.
Hopefully we can have another some time soon.

I guess all the cameras were frozen???

Where are the pictures Paul? :)

Thanks Paul

you and your wife were great hosts and dinner was superb. It was nice to meet Scott too, he's a wonderful addition to X-Land.

If you would, please PM me your address and I'll ship those bumpers out for you!

Thanks again

For a wonderful M&G! Nothing like getting the fire(s) stoked for the many projects we all have. It was nice meeting Scott for the first time, and Jim looks fantastic (on a diet). Excellent briquet and Jim's jambalaya is sublime!

Paul's windshield extraction was the easiest one I've done. The urethane was pliable, even in a 40* garage. All it took was 2 guitar strings, and viola!

I didnt take alot of pics, but Paul took a few. Hopefully he'll post up.

you and your wife were great hosts and dinner was superb. It was nice to meet Scott too, he's a wonderful addition to X-Land.

If you would, please PM me your address and I'll ship those bumpers out for you!

Oh, and dont forget about that certain thing we talked about (hint - something you didnt want when you bought your X).

No worries!

Bob - you were missed, but I'm glad you put safety first. Nicer weather is coming, sooner or later. I hope sooner!

Paul

Photos from the New England Meet & Greet

Paul's new garage workspace:

Jim McKenzie and his K20 X1/9:

From the left, Scott Weiner, Jim McKenzie, Mike Soter and wife Erika:

Mike and Erika, sampling Mike's Red Ale:

From left: Bruno (the Exceptional), Timmy (dangerously cute), and Oliver (too smart for his own good):

Paul's SCCA F-Production car in the trailer:

Paul and Terry's other fun cars:

Mike setting valve clearances on his new BV head:

Back