New old stock black ball gear shift knobs for Fiat X1/9 and 124 Spider

HullurreX1/9

Hallo,

I am sure even on most nicely restored cars the original black 43mm diameter
"Ferrari like" bakelite ball gear shift knob with
4 or 5 speed engravings is missing. (or completely worn / cracked / faded)

This little round black ball here: (With engraved typo and reverse to the right and down)

2qv5buq.jpg

I have seen lots of cars with aftermarket wood or leather knobs driving arounds, those dont look very original.

2zox3qs.jpg

This Chinese aftermarket knob looks very ricer like, does not fit to Bertones nice italian design..
i think one should keep an italian sports car an italian car and not a Daihatsu.
352hqth.jpg

Some years ago I bought a dead stock of Ferrari and Abarth spare parts
near Bologna, most Abarth plus the Dino 2000 and Ferrari 412 had similar Shift knobs as any early X 1/9
-5 speed (except some late cars with a spoon shaped plastic gear lever that looked a little bit strange)
I think Fiat 124 Spider and Coupé also shared the same Ferrari / X1/9 knob.

I am offering my shift knobs (43mm massive black polished hard bakelite with metal thread) for sale,
there are not many left so its a rare opportunity for any early X1/9 owner to restore its car to the nice original shift lever "Ferrari / Dino" look.

Price 150 US Dollars per knob plus shipment.
At any Ferrai Dealer these knobs cost more than 300 Dollars, because
any manual shifted Ferrari 412 / 400 / 365 / 330 had the same part.
And even there they are rare...most Ferrari dealers cant deliver this knob any longer.

If you are interested please send me an email to mrtubeamp*web.de

2w24x78.jpg

Ferrari / Fiat 43mm hard bakelite gear knob with metal thread OEM

a47m7a.jpg

1985 Ferrari 412i interior notice the shift knob and even the chrome lever is identical to those
of the Fiat 124 Spider / Coupé and some X1/9 ;-)

You can also find my knobs here

http://www.ebay.de/itm/161036224126?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Best regards

Last edited:
Back