NEW X 1/9 sun visors

Hey Henk

I have analysed the response and I think But dont quote me on this.. There seems to be enough Interest.
A Black pair please no mirrors (it reminds me how ugly I am) But would like to know the price first
Nick

sun visors

Ciao amici,

This week we will start production, price will be about Euro 75 to Euro 85 for a set left and right

with kind regards,

Henk

sun virors

The sun visors will be without feet/hinges, these you can use from your old ones
Otherwise the costs would be much much more

Henk

1 set for Yves

Hello Henk,
One black set sun visors with mirror on both

Good initiative Henk :thumbsup:

1 Set Sunvisors

Henk,

Please add me to the list. One pair, black. Mirror on the right.

Thanks!

Walter

The hinges on mine are in a worse state than the visors themselves (chewed up screw head which won't tighten, causing the visor to flap down when I go over a bump! and the chrome is all pitted and semi rusty, so I think I'll have to bail out if those bits are not included. Sorry.

Regards,

Mickey

SUN VISORS

Hello Yves,

The first 5 sets arrived 2 weeks ago but I wanted to make an important modification. There will be a little zip at the side, necessary for the best production results. I will post pictures end of the week as I hope the first 20 sets will be ready in some days.

with kind regards,

Henk

NEW X 1/9 sun visors pictures

Hello X 1/9 friends,

Finally the first 20 sets of NEW X 1/9 sun visors arrived yesterday
They are all HANDMADE one by one in genuine black leather

The brown sun visors arrive in about10 days
Brackets are not included, these you can easily switch from your old sun visors
After all it was much more work then I expected and we had some problems to deal with but here they are.........
All X 1/9 friends who contacted me before and ordered will receive an E-mail in the next days, that will be OK

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

with kind regards,

Henk

Last edited:
Back