No retorque head gasket link wanted

petex19

True Classic
Looking for no retorque head gasket for 1984 X1/9 10 bolt head
Apparently Felpro has discontinued the 21195pt2
Looking for any links to another reputable no retorque head gasket part number and make please.

Here u go

Here u go

Are both of those no retorque head gaskets and I would probably need to find out what the crushed thickness is of felpro 21195pt2 so as to match up a head gasket as close as possible?

Whoever told you the fel pro gasket is no retorque is wrong. I always service the head bolts on new gaskets, no matter what the gasket manufacturer says.

Fel pro crushes to 1.6 mm.

Athena claims their gasket compresses to 1.3 mm

Whoever told you the fel pro gasket is no retorque is wrong. I always service the head bolts on new gaskets, no matter what the gasket manufacturer says.

I don't disagree, just exactly what it even says on the felpro head gasket. No retorque. I'm sure retorque is probably still best practice.

Are both of those no retorque head gaskets and I would probably need to find out what the crushed thickness is of felpro 21195pt2 so as to match up a head gasket as close as possible?
Running them on 3 engines "never had to retorque" one 1.6 stroked, one 1.5 turbo and one a 1.5 track car. I will never go back to old style gaskets.
All are using standard torque to yield head bolts (not arp or any other fancy stud kits)

Last edited:

Is this felpro gasket still available anywhere? I need one 10 bolt m12 87.2mm with about 1.7mm crushed thickness.

Additional options from member fiatfactory's eBay page:

Back