North East Meet & Greet

Rooster

piccole ma cattive
Ok folks, it's cold enough and we need to get together and talk about our beloved Fiats even tho' their in the garage, under a tarp, or in Bob's case, it's own hermetically sealed chamber! Bob, has graciously opened his house for the meet and we have a tentative date sent for February 21st. Also, new to our lil gang of misfits is Rudy.Rudy is back in the North East semi permanently and this M&G is kinda sorta in his honor. So, get in your mini vans, pick up and what have you other mod of transportation as you wouldn't dare drive your precious lil rust bucket on these salt strewn roads!

Hope to see you guys!

P.S.- Bob B. did you get the email..?

Nope, bring yourselves and

If you have X19 goodies to bring, do it in case some of us here want to swap or buy. I'm hoping Joe F. will bring me an engine cover rain tray. :excited: Otherwise, I'll have stuff here like hot wings, pizza, some brews, MOXIE, diet & sugar soda pop. I've been working on "gathering up" several of my unfinished X1/9 projects (I got plenty!) I'll have Jackass badges and 1 complete Headlight mod to display or sell.

But the main purpose of this meet / greet is to welcome Rudy to the Northeast X1/9 group and talk X1/9 war stories. I'll be breaking the seal on the "container" and partially unwrapping BB-4RE. Bring your cameras!

Plan on a good time. See you there! If anyone needs the address or directions, email me. :pc:

Aren't you starting to feel sick, Bob?

I can already tell, Friday you're gonna feel real bad! :wall:
I think you need to take the weekend off, rest a bit .... :drink:

Me too...

work calls but the time will come. I have plenty of goodie swaps as well such as shock dome caps, flat bumper covers and a fabricated Targa cut into with a pop up glass sunroof to name a few. Later, Greg

Hey Bob...

Me and a rain tray will be there.

Looking forward to visiting "X-Land"

Back