Not Fiat Content Im selling my Pool Table

jjay911

True Classic
OK so I am cleaning up and trying to make some space.. I have my old pool table for sale. If anyone is up for it local only. I have 3000 invested in it. I rebuilt the bumpers and had new pockets made and had it re felted. I think I will put it on Craigs list for 1500 but for my pals her on X web local I think 1200 is a Steal:shock:.... Its an old 8 foot over size made in the early 70s with 3 slates. Table is over 1000 lbs. Will need professional movers. Its currently broken down and ready to pick up.... JJ 949-910-1206

Pics taken at my old house..a few years back

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

Hmm Before it goes.

Why don't we play a game of 9ball.
Race to 11 Winner gets the Dallara and the pooltable :whistle:

I'll be there next Saturday :jedi:

The weight and the 3 slates tells it all. This is the real deal :worship:
Its only the size + pockets that differentiate this table from a Pro match table.

Its a rare piece for sure and I would love to have it.
Most people think that pool tables plays the same. Well they don't.
A rough comparison would be Tennis on Grass vs Harcourt, I'm not talking about the cloth.
Its the heavy stone plates that make the difference.

I was a 24-7 Pool junkie for 14 years. Even had my own Pool hall for a few years.
I haven't played much the last 12 years but I still love the game :heart:
And it just so happens that I actually won a small club tournament last Monday, earned 150$ in price money too:nana:
Not bad for an old fart who plays once or twice a year :)
But for all I know JJ.. You might be an "old" sharpshooter yourself so you can forget about any bet's besides beer :grin:

Good luck with selling the Pool table, its a wet dream for a guy like me.

Yes I do OK. as you can see I had this table in my house for a few years and I had it in my old house before it for a few years as well. Nothing like getting drunk and playing pool all night...:shock:

And yes it plays like no other table. If I keep it I am going to change it to Red Felt and put it in the next house I buy...:)

Back