Not mine, on the 'Bay, OZ Wheels

Did'ja get them? They sold with the buy it now option, I'm assuming it was you!!:headbang::clap:

Greg would you be interested in trade or cash for the center caps. I only have 3 and I am trying to find some extras. I am not sure if your interested in the center caps or will be putting Fiat or Abarth caps on your wheels... And congratts what a score.. and not to far from you either...

Thanks good deal for sure. No rash + caps included...
Seller seems like a good guy + I can pick-up at his warehouse!He said I would be amazed with his wheel inventory (thousands)... could there be more hidden 4x98s hmmm

I think we beg Ricardo to produce a limited edition vintage OZ wheel cap + sticker :worship:...:grin:

jjay, I would be willing to work something out with you when I get my Bertone home. I think, IIRC, there are at least 2, maybe 3 caps on the X I bought. Eventually I'll get the Zombie X home.

That auction flew under...

...the Fiat radar!

Kudos to hiram6 for finding 'em.
And Greg for pulling trigger.
Great deal.
Sans ship cost, a fabulous deal.

Know a guy who scored a set of those in 8" years ago for pennies.
About ready to walk away 'cause style wasn't to his liking.
Then...those 3 little words we all love to hear.
"Make an offer"
Bet he's doing Church Lady dance about now.

Thai in Minnesota stretched 185/60 over a set of 8"s.
Not my first choice, but looked better than I'da guessed.

255/40-13 Hoosier is too wide for 8" rims,
but the 225/45-13 Hoosier would fit like a champ.
Sadly, Hoosiers aren't really streetable.

jjay, I would be willing to work something out with you when I get my Bertone home. I think, IIRC, there are at least 2, maybe 3 caps on the X I bought. Eventually I'll get the Zombie X home.

Yea It sucks that I dont have a complete set. PM me..

Oh and Greg if he has 4x100 you can always buy the wobble bolts...:D

Back