Oct 9th Gathering in Bellevue Wa.

AWESOME!! This is going to be a good time! I'm cleaning up Bad Magic today on my day off and then hitting the FEN meet tonight in Renton.

very much looking forward to this Saturday!

AWESOME!! This is going to be a good time! I'm cleaning up Bad Magic today on my day off and then hitting the FEN meet tonight in Renton.

very much looking forward to this Saturday!

Never followed FEN before but since you mentioned it I checked it out. Turns out tonights meet is a few blocks from my house! If I get home early enough tonight I may stop by.

I'll be there tonight..

Hope to see some of you there. FEN is a nice club, but certainly could use a few more X owners. Sometimes it feels like it's a Spider club.

I'll definitely be there tonight. I haven't had much opportunity because of work, but I'm changing that now.

Let's bring in the best of the Fiats back to FEN. ;)

Dang! Am I out of the loop!

I didn't know about the Renton FEN gig OR this one!

I may not be able to make it but if I can get away I will try! In case I don't somebody bring a camera to snap pretty pics for those of us less fortunate!

Well Mac, we gotta start getting you up to date! Lol

I'll make sure we get lots of pictures for those that don't make it. :)

hope you don't mind

Well I changed my mind again, I decided to go ahead and drive the beater up there. Hope you guys aren't to embarest.
fully functional and I love driving it, look out here I come:excited:
Charlie

Never embarrassed! our cars, in bad shape are still better than any ones non Fiat/X's in perfect shape! I look forward to seeing you!

Who cares if it needs work

I waited until mine was pretty much all done to think about coming to a gathering. Now I can see that it I had brought it while I was working on it, others could have made suggestions that would have been helpful in doing the work.

A Couple Pics

Despite the drizzle (it is WA after all), five X's showed up with their drivers, although I had to leave before one or two more were supposed to get there. Nice to meet you guys. We'll definitely have to do it again soon. :eat:

b_115153.jpg

Four of the five cars
115159.jpg

Jake, Matthew and Rick

On the freeway on the way home, some guy in a pickup rolled down his window in the pouring rain, stuck his arm out and gave me a big thumbs up. Definitely puts a smile on your face. :italia:

Hey, I know those guys...

Nice to meet you the other night, wish I could have been there today. Next time! How was the food?

Instead I was at a "work party" at our Quaker Meeting's new meeting house, a former American Legion post building. Anyone want a 90"x42" lighted sign?

Tonight though Dr. Wifey and I booked down to Centralia's McMinimans Olympic Club for a showing of Salt and some good food and beer. Pretty good movie, but I was disappointed to see a family with a 4 or 5 y.o. girl there. Holy moly, not my idea of kids' fare.

Anyway, next time I hope I can make it. Heck, maybe next time I'll host. :)

really wish you could have been there Gregory! it was a very good time and awesome meeting everyone.

I'll be posting up the few pics that I took a little later. But definitely want to do all that again :)

good time

hey Rick,
Had a great time and the burger wasn't bad either. Maybe something like a poker run next time? We should get a chance to drive around and show off our x's ( maybe I'll have paint by then)
charlie:clap:

Well...got there kinda late, but did get to hang out for a bit.

Apparently I miss you Charlie by minutes. Was there, though...wish we all could have hung out. Even though I was late...meeting up with fellow X-heads was a great time (as always) and look forward to the next get-together.

It's all right Brent, we'll get ya there early next time so we can all hang out more.

Sorry for the late posting of the pics, but got back and have been working ever since. LOL

Again, it was awesome seeing you all, and lets start working on another gathering!

2010-10-09_11-04-03_624.jpg

2010-10-09_11-04-13_626.jpg

2010-10-09_11-33-35_847.jpg

2010-10-09_12-40-42_976.jpg

2010-10-09_12-41-00_843.jpg

2010-10-09_13-32-26_720.jpg

Speaking of local events (FEN content)

This Sunday FEN is putting on their final auto tour of the season, about a 50 mile drive in north Seattle ending at a Grapparia. If you want to go, you must rsvp to David and Judy Moise at 206.545.2919. They are preparing food for the end gathering and need to know.

I bring it up here because some of you locals seem to have a good amount of enthusiasm for the local club and it would be great to see some other X's there. I'll be attending. :italia:

awesome, thanks for reminding me! I'll hopefully know by tomorrow if I can make it. I'm making the switch from my old store to my new store this week, so it's a bit of a challenge going from a key carrier to the GM. I'm hoping I'll be there!

i know!

i know i've said it before, but your car look great with those wheels.
never thought about a yellow x before, but your car makes that a possibility.
cheers
pete

Thanks Pete

Funny how that works, cuz Ricardo's is my favorite.

b_105615.jpg

I had that color in mind when I painted mine, but chose the wrong one. And someday I WILL have a set of those Daytona wheels!

Back