Oh crap...It's Mudge again

mmudge

True Classic
Hey all! A couple things happening.

Nathan Wilson from over Placerville way will be posting here soon. He took delivery of a, 3 years outside under a tree, '77 X today. He's 17 years old and finishing up high school. He's also just weird enough to like Fiats. So when he shows up please be kind.:wink2:

AND....I am getting parts together to further my exploits on my '74 X. Carl Freidman sent me a used and working ignition switch a week ago and Jon Ranney, in Maine/Vermont....I'm certain they share a border ;).....is sending me a Yugo dizzy and elect ign setup.

Then I'll hook up an external fuel source and see if, "By the Gods!", it will run.

I also got my 600D back inside and the motor for it that is almost paid off.

SOme of you may have seen on Mirafiori that I'm planning to go Trans-continental the beginning of July to FFO in Ashville, NC. Anyone wishing to come along is more than welcome. Currently I'm the only "fer sure" but a few others are waltzing it around in their heads. Greg Smith is leaning in an Easterly direction.

There will be one or two Easties trailing back with us to the annual Oregon outing.

Mudge

Mike, any friend of yours...

... will be scrutinized carefully by everyone on this site... or at least should be!

HA!

Welcome back... and just in time for the holidays!

We need more youngsters like Nathan as most of our younger guys of what seems to be only a few years back, are in their 30s and 40s now.

Better than the alternative, I know... HA!

Back