Old owner returning to the fold, needs motivational help

that rust is not bad man!

(And my rusty X has ALL yours beat! :hypno:)

Tom we are used to seeing rusty UK cars looking so gone a lot of US Xheads would not even take them on, and your countrymen are known to execute some very clean thorough restorations on those, so you are going to do fine with that car :cool: soon as you patch that panel ;)

Just stick with this forum, all the good folks here (some of us on your side of the pond even) can help you out along the way with pretty much anything you might encounter - Seen the workshop forum yet? :)

Tom... (SLAP-SLAP-SLAP...) Get a hold of yurself!

Go ahead and get rid of all the other stuff... and do just focus on ONE thing at a time... (Rent a copy of the movie "City Slickers" and pay attention to Jack Palance...)

We have Romanian on this site named Ovi who would have KILLED to have a car in the condition your was in to start with.

I'm not saying ya haveta persecute yurself... but ya really have a pretty solid car there. As I said... do get rid of other "distractions"... so that you can focus on the on thing that will give you lots of fun and satisfaction when yur through.

Back