one for sale in ontario

Thanks for posting it as I would never have seen it. I sent the seller a message so I'm hoping it is still available.

The paint and body is not very nice. I can tell the pics were taken at an angle in order to hide the fading and the damage on the right front head light bucket....

But agree reasonably priced...

Chuck and I reached a meeting of the minds and if all goes to plan it should be mine in a couple of weeks.

Nice guy

Pick up an engine from him on Tuesday. Really nice person and his prices are reasonable.

Just told the wife that I'm flying to Ottawa on Thursday to pickup the car and drive home. She was not impressed with my forgetting to tell her I bought a car.

Really excited to drive an X after so many years of looking at a non-running X in my garage.

I can relate...

Just told the wife that I'm flying to Ottawa on Thursday to pickup the car and drive home. She was not impressed with my forgetting to tell her I bought a car.

Really excited to drive an X after so many years of looking at a non-running X in my garage.

My 1979 X is sitting (mostly untouched since I bought her last year) under a pile of rubble in my garage. Enjoy your new purchase!

Back