Online Repair Manual?

davejake

3 is company too!
for 1981 X1/9?

I've ordered a hard copy, but they are on backorder. Being the new guy here, can any of you recommend good online resources?

My 1st project is to "un-stick" my clutch from it's current open position. The slave cylinder had expanded and frozen in the "disengaged" position. I replaced slave, but clutch is not coming back -- I presume throw bearing is frozen. Any step-by-step of how to remove/replace clutch and bearing?

Jake

for 1981 X1/9?

I've ordered a hard copy, but they are on backorder. Being the new guy here, can any of you recommend good online resources?

My 1st project is to "un-stick" my clutch from it's current open position. The slave cylinder had expanded and frozen in the "disengaged" position. I replaced slave, but clutch is not coming back -- I presume throw bearing is frozen. Any step-by-step of how to remove/replace clutch and bearing?

Jake

If you want to purchase a hard copy of the factory shop manual, I have them in stock.
http://www.fiatplus.com/1979-88-shop-manual-copy-pr-286718.html

To get the clutch out you will need to pull the transaxle, and the forum has posted that procedure many times.

Back