Original Faza snorkel

petex19

True Classic
I'm selling my never installed FAZA snorkel. I bought it a couple years ago from a fellow member but I need the money more then the part so it has to go.

Own a very unobtanium rare piece of FAZA history. It's in excellent condition as it's never been installed.

The photos are of P.O but the snorkel is exactly as it was shipped to me.

I'm asking $400 + $75.00 shipping in the United States (ex. Hawaii & Alaska)

'PeteX1/9

Last edited:
Nice... Just like mine.. I am still struggling to figure out how to mount the front plate. I recently started cutting on it. Its a Pain but I know it will look great when done.. Good luck with the sale. It is not often you can find one never mounted like this... Good score for whoever ends up with this one...

Yes of course I do :) That beautiful red X is yours which is why I mentioned that the photos are from the P.O but that the snorkel still looks exactly the same.

I only took it out of the box it was shipped to me in once to look at it and it has been back in the original box ever since.

'PeteX1/9

Pete

was this Faza Snorkel purchased from JeffSC in Tampa by any chance? Your photos look like the persimmon color my yellow car originally was. It had a snorkel on it at the time and was an option with the car at the time of purchase.

I purchased the snorkel from "FiatMonkey" or Tim Hoover from California I believe. Not sure where Tim purchased the snorkel from.

But doesn't matter, are you interested in buying it???

'PeteX1/9

Jim I remember that well.I love copperish Xs!
not the same...
that one was painted gloss to blend with the lid.

Pete not a hijack... gives the prospective buyer something to shoot for :italia::italia::italia:

No worries, I think it's awesome to share other people's experiences. I'd love to see the side view of that copper X.
If I didn't need the money I would never sell the snorkel as I think the snorkel is the coolest and most unique part that the X1/9 was ever offered. A must have part for anyone that wants their X to stand apart from the crowd.

'PeteX1/9

Very nice, hopefully others can see what a great score this would be for someone. :laugh:

'PeteX1/9

Only 1 day left :wink2:
Bidding is only at $255.00, hope a fellow member scores this great find at an amazing price.

Good Luck to all,
'PeteX1/9

Question...

Is the front of this snorkel cut out? I placed a bid then backed off when I looked closer at the photo. It appears the front part is missing.

Is the front of this snorkel cut out? I placed a bid then backed off when I looked closer at the photo. It appears the front part is missing.

It came from Faza (yes that's an original Faza molded snorkel!) with the front piece separate but I am sure Pete includes it.

Yes Brett like Tim says, thats the way it used to come from Faza.You need to join them together.....

You would want to mesh screen it out for optimal air flow anyway.
just like the side scoops.
I'm out of the bidding for once :(

Back