Oversize pistons Looking for some or an extra engine ( spare)

jjay911

True Classic
OK I am looking to do a very budget build. I have some extra 1500 blocks and want to know if anyone has any oversize pistons. If not stock is fine if you have 4 to match. With as many cars as I have now I want to make a spare engine set up. My goal is to make an engine that is ready to install in case I need one.

Over the years I have spent many months with cars in my garage that dont run. I want to put an end to this by having extra options. Or if your in socal and have an extra one I can work with that as well

my email jjay911*yahoo.com As my PM Box fills up fast. Thanks.

OK I am looking to do a very budget build. I have some extra 1500 blocks and want to know if anyone has any oversize pistons. If not stock is fine if you have 4 to match. Thanks.

JJ,
I have a selection of both 1300 & 1500 new oversize piston sets in stock. Compared to other Fiat motors I am currently sourcing pistons for, the SOHC sets are one of the least expensive. They should fit your request for a budget build, assuming you want a reliable motor for your cars.

Chris Obert

Thanks Chris. I have decided to just go ahead and sell all the spares. I have run out of time for the immediate future. If things change I will circle back. I hope to see you toward the end of the month. Thanks.. Jeff

Back