P-shop request

Eastep

True Classic
Can someone p-shop these wheels onto my car. Id like to see them in polished and body colored with polished lip Thanks :thumbsup:
Westernwheels.png

DSC01552.jpg

Here someone

My next door neighber does some great work Custom Medal Polishing by
Richard Pietsh 503-591-9330 e-mail R56Pietch*aol.com. He does anything and turns out looking good seen him take some thing that had a 250 finish and polish it out to a mirror finish he's currently doing my targa latch plates will post pic. when done.

thanks I'll probably do it myself or have a buddy's paint shop do it, but I'd like to see the wheels photo shopped on to my car before I buy them

How's this?

DSC01552a.jpg
DSC01552a.jpg

DSC01552a.jpg

Or you can polish them up

DSC01552b.jpg

Or body color (sorry , this is the best I could do with the photo resolution).

DSC01552c-1.jpg

I Like them!!!

Last edited:
Looks good.
FWIW.
I cleaned up and spray bombed my wheels a few months ago. They turned out spectacular and cost about $12. I would not spend the money on powder coat personally, it chips and costs too much, for the price of powder coat (or pro paint) you can repaint your rims with Duplicolor wheel paint 20 times. If and when it needs it.....I'm sold on it.

:excited: I'm gonna try to get them. They're on ebay currently I have the 1 and only bid on them so far, but 4 days to go. Wish me luck :thumbsup:

PS thanks for the P-shop they look great

the eastwood style powdercoat kits work pretty good!

I've had a few pieces powdercoated on my miata and they've held up AWESOME but it was pricey to have professionally done. Camcover, supercharger kit pieces, a few brackets, thermostat housing... they look great and clean up with just a wipe of a damp rag. Shopping around you can find places that offer better prices, that's for sure. I've seen flyers at car shows for shops catering to the 'hot rod' and motorcylce communities and their prices were way higher than I paid. I went to a shop that mainly did mass production stuff like lawn furniture, etc. They did small batch stuff occasionally, but you had to wait if you wanted a specific color. They had my parts over 2 months waiting for the smurf blue miata color I wanted. (But they came out immaculate... 13 years later and I'm still proud of how it looks with the hood up.)

I recently went to a Alfa carclub tech session at a guys well equipped shop, and he had one of those 'eastwood' powdercoating kits and a old oven he got from Salvation Army or something for $15! The results on most of the parts he's done are as good or very very close to the pro stuff I have... For the $$$$ I spent on various parts (about 9 overall and I think I spent probably $225 between the two ) I could have his powdercoating kit and a couple jars of powder and go at it! (This dude had a bunch of different colors!!!) For suspension and small parts that kit looks like the bomb!!! He did say that the powders are notoriously dirty, so on larger areas with glossy colors you do tend to notice imperfections. On a coil spring, you'd never notice it. I was very impressed with how easy the process was.

I definitely plan on buying one of those kits eventually. I won't do it till I have some sort of sandblasting setup at home though. Trying to clean the parts off well enough with a wirebrush, etc is just nuts.

Back