Parting out totally rust-free 80 EFI

Parting out 81 EFI

I am in need of a good, working auxiliary air valve. Do you have one? If so, how much do you want for it?

Thanks,
Sasha

I've been sidelined for a long, long time with this and am looking to part with it quickly. I've sold all the original EFI stuff, but the running Megasquirt is still installed. The engine seized due to the oil pump drive gear popping out. This car only has slightly surface rust on the battery box and a rocker, no metal weaking as it was from the high deserts of California. I have all the glass and a spare 4 speed+axles in parts. Its on Fiat Spider wheels and has pressed in studs on the front. It has newer rotors, new brake hoses, brake pads, and replaced strut tops. The header is still included. I've disassembled the car a bit more, but haven't touch any brakes or drivetrain so it still rolls and such just fine.

$1200 OBO, the Megasquirt and rust-free shell are worth more than that! :)

Vitaloni Baby Tornado mirror?

Hi,

Can you post or email me a picture of the mirror? I think I need one but want to make sure it's what I've got on my X....

Thanks,

Larry
'79 X1/9

If you still got it

I'll be upthere this weekend, i'd like to see what else you got. Will a cash offer for some stuff be ok?

I've been busy with life for far far too long and am looking to sell this project. It should have the same details as before, but now I am taking $600 for the whole thing! Come get it! All parts are in new tubs from Home Depot so they are easy to load. Tires are inflated, it turns and stops fine and is easy to get on a trailer.

Do you have the taillight lenses in good condition? Send me a pm with the details. Thanks.

Do you have the taillight lenses in good condition? Send me a pm with the details. Thanks.

They are in usable condition, nothing I'd call great beyond a backup lens.

Come get this thing for $300, I want to repurpose the ECU so I'd need to keep that. I'll throw in every spare part I can find.

Hoping to get this thing sold. Come get it for $100 (ECU not included), I need the space badly!

Also the entire MS assembly is for sale for $300, I'll include all the tuning files, harness, EDIS, crank wheel, sensors, etc. I'll even include a USB-serial cable and a tuning laptop with XP and a good battery!

Bare Chassis for a race car??

Is the chassis still available? I do not need anything but a rust free chassis with doors.
Bob

Back