pbs S2 camshaft for sale

Chris Obert

autocrosser, X driver
Please note that I am a vendor.

I have a client that wants me to build him a high performance SOHC engine, and today brought by some engine bits he was hoping I could use.
He purchased these from a racer in Florida in 2007, and they have been in dry storage since.

The first item I won't be using is a PBS S2 camshaft. It seems to have very low use, and I would not hesitate to install it in a paying client's car, as it sits.
Specifications:
110 lobe center
27-71 / 71-27 timing for 278 degrees duration (seat-to-seat),
240 degrees duration (.050-.050)
9.65mm (.380") maximum lift

This is a great camshaft for a carbureted car with little to mild compression increase, and anything from a stock carburetor (minimum), to a larger single carburetor (better), to dual down drafts. It's too much for the stock fuel injected system, but works well with a programmable fuel injection system without a catalytic converter, and with a heated O2 sensor. Headers are important, and you will really be able to get the best out of it with a big valve head, and a ported to match the ports in your head intake manifold.
And it works with stock valve springs.
This was PBS's best selling camshaft when they did big valve conversion cylinder heads.

Great for autocross, or for a performance street car. Meets many restrictive road racing rules (check your racing group's rules first!)

Not legal in California.

The owner has asked me to get US $225.00. Shipping is extra, and I can accept credit cards or pay pal.

As I only check in here every few days, it would probably be best to contact me directly, as soon as possible, if you want this item.

Happy labor day!

Back