PBS SX1 and Faza 40/80 billet camshafts for sale

petex19

True Classic
PBS SX1 billet camshaft for sale in excellent condition - $200.00

This is hard-to-find billet performance street or auto-cross cam manufactured by PBS (not a re-grind), suitable for any Fiat or Yugo SOHC application (1300 or 1500). This duration is very streetable for carb or FI and will begin making peak power/torque low at the 3000-4000 range. It has a nearly stock 26.8mm base circle and is an easy drop-in without big shims.

Specs are as follows:
Grind ID: PBS SX1
110 lobe center
17-57/ 57-17 timing for 254 degrees duration (seat-to-seat),
220 degrees duration (.050-.050)
9.4mm (.380") maximum lift

I also have an excellent condition Faza Daytona 40/80 billet camshaft for sale for $250.00

Specs are as follows:
Grind ID: FAZA Daytona 40/80
109 degree lobe center
40-80 / 80-40 timing for 300 (int. / exh.) degrees (seat-to-seat)
15-54 / 55-15 timing for 250 (int. / exh.) degrees duration * .050 lift
9.2mm (.375") maximum lift

I would be willing to sell the pair of these excellent condition rare original billet cams for $400.00 + shipping

PBS SX1

Faza Daytona 40/80

PBS SX1 and Faza Daytona 40/80

'PeteX1/9

Last edited:
May I ask a stupid question?? I have a Faza 35/75 cam in my car currently. Is there another one that would make the car perform a little better or am I already at the top of the spectrum? I don't know camshafts.... I just know that mine is hard to find.

May I ask a stupid question?? I have a Faza 35/75 cam in my car currently. Is there another one that would make the car perform a little better or am I already at the top of the spectrum? I don't know camshafts.... I just know that mine is hard to find.

I have a Faza 35/75 as well - is your car injected? If so, this is the best cam you're going to find without doing mods. My car is injected, this cam makes the idle sound "lumpy" (in a nice way) and sounds fantastic at part and wide open throttle.. I have a K&N filter which makes the intake charge sound sweet as well.

Cheers

Thanks Myron! Yes, It is injected and I have a K&N filter on it too. There are slightly larger injectors, a header that's jet-hot coated inside and out, and a custom exhaust. I do love the lumpy idle sound. I just wondered if what we have was the best or if there was something a little extra out there.... I guess now I know! Thanks a ton!

Back