Perhaps the latest "snake oil"?

Dr.Jeff

True Classic

I take care of my elderly mother (soon to be 98 years old). And she watches a lot of TV. Yesterday as I was passing through the living room I noticed a commercial for this product. I'd never heard of it before. Honestly I did not even bother to read all of the site to find out exactly what it is. Has anyone tried it?

No but I fell in love recently with the late night advertizing that encurages Weight Gain. They guarantee I will gain 35 lbs in 2 months.

On a serious note.. ATF or Marvel Mystery Oil for the win

No but I fell in love recently with the late night advertizing that encurages Weight Gain. They guarantee I will gain 35 lbs in 2 months.

On a serious note.. ATF or Marvel Mystery Oil for the win
Where have you been? :)

Well, I replied to this with "hey guarantee I will gain 35 lbs in 2 months." You will certainly do that on Madeira, probably faster

Well, I replied to this with "hey guarantee I will gain 35 lbs in 2 months." You will certainly do that on Madeira, probably faster
That's a place I've never visited. I've heard it is very beautiful. And you are saying the food is excellent also?

About Madeira.
Actually, when I was there the last time, WRC, World Rally Championchip were the for one of the races, driving there in a normal speed, was a challenge, but Rally..... on these narrow roads, mountain on one side and a couple of hundred meters deep canyon on the other sid, and the road so narrow, so you cannot meet aniother car, sort of.

Attachments

• P8031463.JPG
    P8031463.JPG
    183.9 KB · Views: 70
  • P8031471.JPG
    P8031471.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 69
  • P8031492.JPG
    P8031492.JPG
    275.6 KB · Views: 65
  • P8031503.JPG
    P8031503.JPG
    219.2 KB · Views: 73
  • P8031553.JPG
    P8031553.JPG
    592.9 KB · Views: 66
Now that you mention it I seem to recall some TV coverage of a Rally race in Mareira, with those extreme drop offs. :eek:

I watched a WRC event in Cypress. Not as exciting terrain but I really enjoyed visiting the whole island. They have more UNESCO sites per square area there than anywhere in the world. Very friendly people.

Back