Philadelphia Autocross Tomorrow

halojm

True Classic
For any of you Philly X-Heads, there's an autocross at the Wachovia Center parking lots X, W, V. It starts at 8:00 am and there's just me and a bunch of Miatas and an MR2 racing in E Stock. Come on out and lets show them what an X can do!
Dave

I Don't Know Yet

It was raining pretty hard by the end of it, so they weren't posting the results. I heard them announce after one of my last runs that I was in 5th place for my class, which would put me right in the middle of the pack. I'll let you know when they post the results.
Dave

Rain sucks... of course so does the heat of summer.

I hope you at least got some good runs in Dave. I think mid-pack is pretty good for early in the season, of course I am merely a spectator. I have gone to the local autocross with my buddy a couple times. My both days were hot, rain would have been nice.

He always wins his class, of course he is the only car in his class. When you show up with this, I guess that's what you should expect:

Does he look a little over heated? The bad thing about this autocross location.... no trees, but lots of asphalt. :)

I might actually fit in this car this year.... hmmmm. :hmm:

Back