Please Check/Update your ACCOUNT EMAIL addresses

User1

RETIRED Admin, pm OFF
I am going to be doing an "email bounce test" soon (within the coming few days) on Xweb's user database.

Per the user account signup agreement, any user account on this system that has "invalid" email addresses (eg: when we try to send you an account related email it bounces back to our server) will be deleted permanently from the system.

If you have an email address here associated with your user account that has gone outdated, or leads to an account where the inbox is full, error 550 or whatnot else, I will be receiving those bounce messages and deleting the user accounts here that fall into that category. It's just site maintenance, and is nothing personal. If your account goes bye-bye, you are welcome and encouraged to re-register to Xweb, with a valid email address.

If you need to check/update your email address here, first log into your account, then go up to "USER CP" (link at top left of header when you are logged in) and in the navigation links menu at left in there, click "Update EMAIL / Password", being sure to click "SAVE" at page bottom after making any changes.

I will be performing the test in the next few days, so please check/update now, or as soon as is possible for you.

Thanks again all :)

Back