[FONT=&quot]Another SoCal X1/9 Semi-Unofficial, Quasi-Annual,

[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]FIAT FUN DAY [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Starring Bob Brown[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]and[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Hosted by the Natoli Family[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]September 25, 2010[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Santa Clarita, California[/FONT]​

Thanks so much for having us Tony; glad I could FINALLY meet some of the group in person!!

I was especially surprised and honored to find Ricardo's saratoga top in the trunk of my 900T when I got home.
You guys are the best!!!! :headbang:

:pigsfly: :pigsfly: :pigsfly:

:grin:

Great Time

Thanks Tony. It was great meeting everybody. What a bunch of helpful people.

BrianM

DSC05166.jpg

DSC05165.jpg

DSC05163.jpg

DSC05161.jpg

DSC05160.jpg

DSC05159.jpg

DSC05158.jpg

DSC05152.jpg

DSC05151.jpg

Let's name the guys

Thanks for the photos, JJ. Too few if I may add.
Would be nice to put an extra effort in posting pics, identifying each person.
I could sure recognize Tony N, Ricardo and the heavy guy with the glasses (not you Tony, the other one) whom I ask forgiveness for not remembering his name... or is it Doug (the rat)?.
Anyhow, would be nice to have names to the faces.
I enjoyed the pictures with envy...:grouphug:

Thanks for the photos, JJ. Too few if I may add.
Would be nice to put an extra effort in posting pics, identifying each person.
I could sure recognize Tony N, Ricardo and the heavy guy with the glasses (not you Tony, the other one) whom I ask forgiveness for not remembering his name... or is it Doug (the rat)?.
Anyhow, would be nice to have names to the faces.
I enjoyed the pictures with envy...:grouphug:

Rudy took a bunch of nice pictures on Facebook, lets see if we can get those no here too.

It is indeed THE RATT...

... and there will be plenty of more fotos coming. Hopefully some others more skillful than I will put names to the faces...

It was HOT is so many regards... what a great day!

HAHAHA...

Greg... you really haveta SEE this car in person.

Its Bob Turchan's and let me tell ya... the body panels are SOOOOOOO straight the car wreaks of a museum piece... yet he DRIVES it everywhere... with A/C!

Its an '83... custom bumper mounts to the old shock sockets!

Group Photo

More to come, but this is a start! Tony, please add names.

I'm not sorry the picture is big because I know you all want it this way! :thumbsup:

2010groupphotosm.jpg

OK, the group photo was a good place to start, but I'm going to take this back a couple days (for a few shots)
because Tony took time to show me around a bit. So, in the order they were taken...

Tony brought me to the George Barris (mini) museum to see a couple favorites, you might recognize Tony Munster...
tonymunstersm.jpg

And Batman... (I actually got a lot of photos of this car)
tonybatmansm.jpg

And Mr. Barris...
tonygbarrissm.jpg

Afterward, we went on to the Neathercutt Museum where there were 100's of old cars worth millions,
1 of which of Italian design you might recognize....
topolinosm.jpg

Then off to a recycle center where Tony gets some of his parts... :doh:(this is me)
bbrecyclingsm.jpg

We did a bit of cruising through some windy roads and Tony gave me the opportunity to drive Black Tooth.
I didn't know the roads and took it easy (slower than normal) After getting 'honked' at by the
driver behind me :( I decided it was time for the master to regain control.
So here I am in the driver's seat of the infamous Black Tooth...
bbblacktoothsm.jpg

Here is a RARE photo of the interior of Black Tooth...
blacktoothinteriorsm.jpg

So Saturday, the party begins...
Mike arrives first with his Yellow X, followed by George and his super-styled Dallara.
Got to admit, I spent a lot of time photographing Georges car. There's nothing else like it! :thumbsup:
georgecar1sm.jpg

Note the design in the rear where the spoiler stays out of the way of the rear trunk lid. Nice design...
Also, Angello is holding the future head this car will receive sometime soon.
georgecar2sm.jpg

Pictured here is Tony, Mike, George and Angello. Mike's car is on the left. My next car is on the right... :guitar:
tonymikegeorgeangellosm.jpg

Then everyone started showing up and the party was at full throttle.
georgecarsm.jpg

Couldn't help myself, had to get a photo of the interior...
georgecarinterior1sm.jpg

Attention to detail is excellent...
georgecarinterior2sm.jpg

Ed DeCarbo drove for hours in the hot sun to make it. It was great finally meeting him in person. A big thank you to his wife for making the long uncomfortable trip. (no AC!)
artsm.jpg

Here's a photo of Bob Turgeon's seats... that I've been looking for... :) I don't have a picture loaded yet but the paint is absolutely magnificent!
rturgeonseatssm.jpg

Here's a photo of me and Papa Tony.. (JJ in the background)
bbtonysm.jpg

Here's L-R me, Rudy and Doug (the rat!) who's a great guy BTW
bbrudydougsm.jpg

Here's Ricardo and family. (his kids are adorable)
Ricardo brought me a special gift of clear lenses for my trailer queen 1986 X.
Many many thanks for that Ricardo! (photo forthcoming)
ricardofamilysm.jpg

Here's a photo of Dan, JJ and Rudy. -A little blurry but it shows Rudy holding his camera... I'm anxious to see what he got... :excited:
danjjrudysm.jpg

And finally a photo of JJ and family. JJ, you're a lucky man! :hug: Their daughter is so cute! Tell Mary I'm sorry her eyes were closed in the photo.
jjfamilysm.jpg

Lastly, I want to tell you all that Papa Tony and Sharon were the BEST of hosts, they opened up
their home to me, a "cyber friend" and made me feel like family. Words can't describe my appreciation,
but a huge THANK YOU to the Natoli Family. I'll never forget it.

Hope you all enjoyed the preview. I've got tons more I'll post later.

Last edited:
compliments not complements

I just can let the young good looking Jeff get away with anything. Got everything going his way, The looks, the family and of course the Dallara!
Guess it is just envy.

Envi Envy... Ah whateva never could spell....:thumbsup:

My good looks were gone long ago.....:blackeye: I compensate by making sure my girls look better than me...:)

Definitely, that was a great day!!

Thanks Tony you are the best!!!
When you receive the glass please take a couple pictures post and share with all here
My car didn’t want to go this time, but Martha, Lia, Allen and me enjoy the day.

Thanks again!!

Thank you Tony for such a great party

Please let me know if I omitted or misplaced any name and thank you all for sharing

PicFiatFunDay.jpg

... Angelo's Martini X

.... those phots are great folks!

Hey Angelo - what are the 3 extra gauges in the radio position - oil pressure oil temp and?

Back