Post Your FIAT FreakOut 2017 Pictures, Videos, Stories, Info and Comments Here!

Thanks...
Bob is know as a luker, but does not have an account. He was at my house in May and attended my Son's wedding. Here are a few pictures of his car in my shop. We did some engine work and replaced the carpet in his car at this time as well.

TonyK.

Grimsby Ontario Canada.
IMG_3772.JPG

IMG_3793.JPG

IMG_3796.JPG

Orlando? Wow. That's a two day drive from STL. I really missed out on a close event this year.

UPDATE: Just to clarify. It takes a dedicated crew to pull off an FFO and I don't want to take anything away from the Orlando organizers. There wouldn't be an annual FFO if someone didn't step up to host. Orlando is a great place for an event since there is a lot to do. My disappointment is solely related the distance from home. Of course, I am sure there are folks who feel the same way every time the next venue is announced.
It may seam far but trust me it will be worth it if you ever thought about going to Disney bring the family and remember you don't have to have a car at freak out fly and come out and hang with everyone we had 10 to 15 members that still came without their cars they hated it but still hade a great time. And trust me it is a lot of work I am looking to pull one off here in central PA within the next three years tons of work, but to see the cars and friends is great. It has been rumored rooms will be $123 a night which normally charges over $400. I know the chapter Prez in Florida.

Orlando is relatively close (in FFO terms) to where I live, but other than the fact that it would likely make for a nice double-up/bring-the-family kind of trip, I'm not a big fan of central FL any time of the year, but especially late summer. That said, I'm sure it will be a great event, with good folks, good times & I am already planning on going.
I hope to see you there I am bringing the X using the auto train out of Lorton VA

Yeah, I am bummed that I didn't go.... Although driving cross country in this heat would have been brutal...
Ed, even being in Orlando next year we got it made we can take the Auto Train from Lorton VA to Summerville FL. which just leaves us an hour drive to Orlando.

It was too far for me to want to drive the car there....I was toying with the idea of trailering but then the tow vehicle I was going to use, my brother's 2014 F250 diesel pickup (which has so much torque 800+ ft-lbs! it would not even know that it had an X on a trailer behind it) decided to tell the main computer that the diesel catalyst system was not working and required the entire unit under the truck to be replaced, NOT under the extended warranty mind you, for over $5,000.

That truck got dropped like a hot potato and traded in on a 2017 F150.
Dan,

FFO next year their is the auto Train about two hours south of you in Lorton VA. it takes you and your car to Summerville, FL which leaves about an hour drive to Orlando.
Brian

...On another note, Fiats Up North will be end of September in western Wisconsin (Dodgeville), which is like a mini, low cost FFO with a fair number of the same people. OK about 25 of them but still :):D There is even a crazy hat contest and we usually have free giveaways. T shirts are usually available as well.

Karl,

Please tell me more about this... Perhaps it warrants a separate thread.

Thanks,

Brian

Karl,

Please tell me more about this... Perhaps it warrants a separate thread.

Thanks,

Brian

https://m.facebook.com/events/219968711738649/

Join us in Dodgeville WI Oct 6th & 7th for two days of F.U.N.

But wait, that’s not all...We will include 1 extra day of F.U.N. if you arrive on Thursday Oct 5th, Friday we’ll day trip to the New Glarus Brewery Friday morning.

Friday evening will begin with greetings during event check in and then dinner.

Saturday will start with a drive through local twisties with the opportunity to tour the House on the Rock (H.O.T.R.) which is just like us FIAT owners, an eclectic collection of crazy stuff. If H.O.T.R is not your thing, other options include the Frank Lloyd Wright home, Taliesin.

Planned after dinner is a Haunted House at H.O.T.R.

We have a block of rooms at “The House on the Rock Inn”.

If you want to hang out on Sunday, you can go back to the House on the Rock and finish touring the property. 1 entry ticket is 3 different tickets, see web- site for details Be on the look out for Registration and get ready for all the fun one can have at F.U.N. driving the back windy back roads of S.W. Wisconsin.

Thanks, Karl.
The link you provided sent me to a page about a 2016 event, but through the miracle of Google, I found this one: https://www.facebook.com/events/1863438750581894/

House on the Rock is decidedly not my thing. (In my eyes, it is a monument to obsession. Makes me depressed. It is Fascinating, but depressing.) But, as you mention, there are other things in the area that are nice. Ad in a small crowd of Fiat Folks, and it warrants considering. I'll see if I can work that into my schedule.

Brian

Anyone know what wheels are on the red X with the bolt on flares and black hood?

Rgds Pat

Try looking at these available from Summit... specifically the Bassett or U.S. Wheel. They only list a 4x100mm bolt pattern so adapters or wobble bolts or some grinding/drilling may be in order.

https://www.summitracing.com/search/part-type/wheels/wheel-material/steel?PageSize=100&SortBy=Default&SortOrder=Ascending&N=4294920860+4294920856+4294920795+4294920840

Oh... and Keizer Wheels builds custom wheels like this in steel and alloys too, Google them.

Yep, thats the one, thanks for the info. I'm heading down a similar route with my rattier 1500
Rgds, Pat

Back