Quick vid

AngleT

Always more tuning to do
Had the wife film me driving the X to see what it looked like and sounded like on the move. I have to say, I'm very happy! :dance:

(sorry about the wind noise)

Borla

PBS header, high flow cat, 2 1/4" manderal bent pipe, Borla muffler.

DSCN3689.jpg

... but are your neighbors happy???

HA!

Hey, the front wheels and tires look GREAT relative to the 5 spoke rims, IMHO. Notice them as you enter the drive. I also love the rubber-rake and would hate to see you loose that. I wonder if you can find some similar wheels for the rear... that is, if you basically agree.

Congrats on the all your work to date.

Wheels

My acceleration in the neighborhood is a very rare event. I live in an older community and try to keep all my retired neighbors happy.

I'm haveing some wheel issues though...

I have a full set of the polished CD91's, but the tire shop told me that 3 of them are bent. I have another set, but they need cleaned up and are not painted or polished.

I have a full set of the Keizer racing rims that are on the rear (15's) but the front tires came into contact with the non-rolled fender and had a chunk of rubber taken off. The set of 15's, with tires, are lighter than the 13's

I also had the finial drive dropped to 4.54:1 to compensate for the 15's, so at highway speeds the 13's wind up the RPM's pretty high. It's a little easier drive on the highway with the 15's on the rear, but the acceleration is real nice with the 13's on the rear.

At this point, I'm "tired" of spending money on it and just happy to be driving it.

Back