Redline MTL

The Redline is now installed and shifting is very much improved. Thanks guys.
I switched to Redline as well and noticed an improvement, however, a leak showed up which didn’t exist before the thinner oil went in. It took a while to find, which we did, and fixed. So keep an eye on the garage floor for a couple of weeks.

I switched to Redline as well and noticed an improvement, however, a leak showed up which didn’t exist before the thinner oil went in. It took a while to find, which we did, and fixed. So keep an eye on the garage floor for a couple of weeks.
It already had a different brand of synthetic lube so hopefully... Thanks for the tip.

I've bought the MTL as well. I have not put it in yet but I've stored the oil in a safe spot! The oil is expensive but in the scheme of things, it's all relative.

I've bought the MTL as well. I have not put it in yet but I've stored the oil in a safe spot! The oil is expensive but in the scheme of things, it's all relative.
The transaxle that is in the car is significantly improved. I have a spare transaxle that was original to the car but was removed because of synchro problems. I wonder what this oil would do for it?

Back