Registry is locked

budgetzagato

Administrator
Because of web crawler activity, the registry at http://xregistry.hopto.org/
has been secured by its moderator, please contact him at markyharris*gmail.com to obtain a link for access for additions or corrections.

Thanks Mark for keeping this working for us. :thumbsup:

thank YOU

Thank you Gregory for putting the word out. Thank you Mark H for maintaining the awesome "gen-u-ine old school" N54 registry long after Son Of came along with user profiles etc (it is awesome to have both :cool:) and thank you Mark F for owning site admin duty, Eric A and (the most talkative of the least talkative) Gregory S, plus now Dom (in Australia or Germany or parts unknown) for owning the "Son Of Best Of" Wiki. Most of all though, thank you each and all who signed up logged in and ENJOY XWEB, you make a man comfy enough to enjoy his retirement! :clap: (I would look into recruiting some more IT security types though the way the spammers and God know who else have been hitting the main forum page lately, "just in case" another "9/14" -you know what I mean- ever were to break thru... it should be easy to find them though, I hear a lot are unemployed (sorry))... Love you guys, and thank you each and all who have contributed (and continue) to the humblest little hobby car forum on the net :)

xRegistry...

Hi all,
Sorry that the xRegistry has been messed with. I figured at this point it was either time to lock it down or just take it down. I hated to take it down so this seemed to be the best alternative.

Hopefully we can still keep adding cars to the registry going forward. So if anyone would like to add a car, please contact me at markyharris*gmail.com and I'll send a link to the "Submit" page that will allow a new data record to be added.

If on the other hand, a record needs to be edited, let me know at the same email address what changes are needed and I'll edit the record manually.

At some point, I would love to have the time and inclination to completely rewrite the database front end to make this more secure without my intervention. If, on that note if anyone has that expertise and is willing to work with me on this, I'm game...

Thanks
Mark

Back