REWARD - REWARD - REWARD

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli
Catchy title, huh?

I know I'm violating the rules and principles here... and this should be in the FS&W section... but really could use your help on a simple matter and wanted to reach as many folks as possible... especially overseas.

Someone STOLE one of my valuable Daihatsu Center Caps... (or maybe it flew off)... and I have been unable to find another ANYWHERE so far.

tire-1.jpg

Ihave tried 11 different hubcap sites on the internet so far and searched a few local scrap yards that specialize in wheels and caps... to no avail!

I believe in the US it came off a CHARADE but maybe a Mira or Cuore in other parts of the world. The one shown has been "clearanced" a bit to fit the spokes on the wheel, but originals look very much the same. The part number of the center cap that fits the Charade steel wheel I'm told is 42603-87709-000.

I thought this should be an easy find as I picked these up 100 years ago for almost nothing and they modified and fit so easily and nicely. I can't seem to find anything else I like or that will fit either.

The wheel opening is 70mm or 2.75 inches too... rather a rare size.

Sooooo.... any and all help will be greatly appreciated and I will definately compensate the finder with gratitude and some form of USD.

Thanks...

Last edited:
Geez Tony...

...there are less of those things on the road than X's! Buena suerte, mi amigo!

Aw c'mon Tom... a 58 hp - 3 cylinder...

What's not to love here?

HA! No wonder they went away... and they said it was all because they couldn't meet emissions! Kinda like most gas powered lawnmowers I guess...

THE WINNER IS: HubCapKing in Tulsa...

$18.25 goes to Catherine for finding 12 of these boogers...

Thanks to all who may have scouted for me... this was about the 10th or 11th site I tried and they seem to have a rather extensive inventory...

Y'all might try them if they need any wheel covers or hubcaps in the future. Nice folks... but no discounts unless you buy four or more...

HA... well...

Actually no... I just bought ONE as they would not cut me a break... or enough of one for 4.

I only NEED one... and it took me 15 years to loose that one... I figure that I now know where I can find another or possibly I will be SICK of seeing them the next time I loose one. I am making some extra effort this time to ensure they stay in place!

HA!

In Tulsa????

So, you need something done in Tulsa and you do not call me?

See if I ever call you again when I need a hit on someone in SoCal.

Have you ever heard anything from Rudy - or, is he as incommunicado as I am?

Hugs and kisses,
Allen

I can get three of that wheel in great shape for $100, buyer pays shipping. And a whole complete set for $150. Those wheels were very popular on, gulp, MG's, though I have a set on my X. I think Tony's are too, or very similar.

Back