Rotisserie - free to a good home

EricH

Eric Hamilton
I've been evicted from my long-term storage so the rotisserie I welded up many years ago has to go. Free to anyone who can pick it up in person, and if no takers it's going to the scrap metal people in a month or so.

It has a bunch of nice features: turned by a crank/winch with enough mechanical advantage to get a full 360 degrees rotation with one hand, locks automatically at any angle, big casters on a wide base so that it rolls freely on the shop floor, adjustable so that you can get the axis of rotation aligned exactly with the center of gravity, comes with two Harbor Freight trailer jacks modified to lift the car into place. In use:
rot2.jpgrotis.jpg
In the pictures it's holding a '74 by the internal bumper attachments but the arms will accept any mounting arrangement that can be bolted to the arms:
imagee.jpg
Like I said, free to a good home but you will have to pick it up from Durham NC. It breaks down into six flat pieces: the two T-bases, the two uprights, and the two height-adjustable holding arms. The biggest pieces are the two T-bases: 42" stem, 48" crossbar.
More:
imagea.jpgimageb.jpgimaged.jpgimagef.jpgimageg.jpgimage000000.jpg

Attachments

• imagec.jpg
    imagec.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 53
  • rot1.jpg
    rot1.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 50
  • rot3.jpg
    rot3.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 63
Oh no! Evicted? Man that's my personal nightmare. I rent a commercial space and it's loaded with lifts and cars and parts.

Back