SAVE the DATE-So Cal Super Bowl Strut

so cal mark

True Classic
Sunday morning, Feb 1st. This is a reprise of the Turkey Trot run from Mt Baldy, over Glendora Ridge Road down Hwy 39 to Azusa. Meeting time and place will be posted soon, but the run should be over in plenty of time to watch the Super Bowl. This is a great drive, make plans to attend

Angeles Forest Drive

If the weather is good I am in. I came by the last event to see the hardware but it was two weeks before my X was delivered from Georgia. I have my car now and am ready to go.
Bob

PAGING So Cal Mark... Need Turkey Trot details...

Ed Ramirez, Tom Pazdernak, myself and a few others are interested.

Do you have more details as yet for the time and place to meet?

Thanks...

Also, I will not have my car up and running for this sadly. I would however like to ride along! So if you plan on going I live near Disney Land, come pick me up!

This isn't to far off, I would like to make plans to ride along with someone for this as my car will be in pieces as the engine is being rebuilt.

I believe meeting time will be 9am at the Starbucks in La Verne, with first car out promptly at 930am. I'll post the Starbucks address in the very near future. Hope to see everyone there, this is a really fun drive.
We want to get the drive started early, and on time so everyone has time to get to their Super Bowl viewing destination

Hi Tony

Hi Tony, we don't do event stickies anymore on "Son Of Xweb" because we now have the calendar system integrated more fully into the forum (unlike N54 where it was a separate addon)

Once an event thread is posted, all one has to do is go enter the event on the calendar (up top of the forum the link marked 'Calendar') it places an event link out on the main index page (http://xwebforums.org under 'Whats Goin On') for 2 full weeks prior to the event date.

If one includes a link to their DF event thread inside the text of their calendar entry this actually works out even better than a sticky because people can see the link on the front page, click it to see the calendar entry, and in there can go straight to the DF thread :cool:

PS this event is all set up on the calendar and linked from there to this thread so it's all set!

Super Bowl Strut Details

Great weather predicted for the run this Sunday, hope everyone plans to make it. The run will be videotaped for a youtube showing.

I have an interesting Italian Car that May be Running in time.. I will see if I can make this..:italia:

Back