scorpion #1147 resurrection thread

I'm glad you're wrong too :)

Pressure dropped a little bit overnight, gonna change a clamp in one spot in the engine bay, and confirm that one of the hard lines that is suspect doesn't have a pinhole in it. I'm guessing he's going to try to fire it up this coming week!

Three options

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 32
I can FedEx it to you at no charge other than shipping. Pm me your address if you want to do this.

I have been the beneficiary of multiple former Scorpion owners who have given me tons of parts. If there is something needed feel free to ask.

Last edited:
found the source of the pressure drop, clamp at the thermostat. it's tightened up and recharged again to 10PSI. I think this week is going to be exciting!

fuel tank back from the jobber, battery acquired, AC compressor out, still chasing down small coolant leaks.

don't try to convince me to put the AC back in, I won't ever use it and the system is just ballast at that point. will be removing the brake booster from the engine bay eventually too.

looks like we'll be popping in at the west coast reunion on Friday night, then heading to Santa Cruz for another visit and exchange of monies for the work Chris has done to date. I'm heading to the DMV to take the car off non-op today. things are getting really close!

Yes to the compressor delete but the brake booster delete? I don’t know. I had the booster delete, Vicks front ventilated brake kit and Midwest upgraded master cylinder and my brakes were barely passable.

Now my previous Scorpion with TCE Brakes was a brake monster

Back