Scorpion Rear Hub & Spindle Wanted

lanciahf

True Classic
Anyone have an extra Scorpion rear hub and spindle?? I need to send one to TCE Brakes to get a caliper bracket for a set of Wildwood calipers. If anyone is near Phoenix and could send one I would appreciate it. Yea I know weird request.

or could they measure the following distance? TCE Asks?
"Are the spindle offsets the same front and rear tho? Distance from the hub face to the mounting ears of the caliper. Front is 2.060""

I sent a X1/9 front spindle along with 284 discs. I would measure my car but its at my friends house in South Jersey...

I might have

I might have a technical drawing of what you need I will check it tonight.
I have the Scorpion technical manual that give all sorts of dimensions. If it does have what you are looking for it could save some $$$ in shipping charges.

Warren

Thanks Warren but Gregory was able to measure some spindles he had. below is what he came up with.

"I have a right and left. One measured 52.05mm (2.05") and the other 51.85mm (2.04"). Maybe it's designed to be 52mm and there is some play in the bearings."

Not sure if this spec is in the drawing? it would be pretty neat if it was,

I just checked and this dimension isn't specified in the Scorpion Technical Data manual available as a download on Lancisti.com.

Back