Seats

texyoung

Husband to X1/9
$125 2 bucket seats. Mismatched pair, but very similar. One cloth, one vinyl. They come with the covers. With covers on they look like a matching pair. See pictures. No seat rails. Came out of Fiat X1/9. Call Dane 817-307-5065 Ft Worth, TX

Attachments

• IMG_3882.JPG
    IMG_3882.JPG
    355.4 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3884.JPG
    IMG_3884.JPG
    308 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3886.JPG
    IMG_3886.JPG
    304.9 KB · Views: 82
Dane,
What year? If I am not mistaken, there are a couple of different style seats that fit only certain years.
V/r, Mike

The leather one would be '83 and the other one is newer '84 and up? Maybe '85 and newer but I think every Fiat(up to 1982 model year) had rails welded to the floor and the seat slides on. The Bricklin Bertones all had bolt on rails. The '82 special edition two tone silver red leather might be an exception... Never took one apart.
Regards

The leather one would be '83 and the other one is newer '84 and up? Maybe '85 and newer but I think every Fiat(up to 1982 model year) had rails welded to the floor and the seat slides on. The Bricklin Bertones all had bolt on rails. The '82 special edition two tone silver red leather might be an exception... Never took one apart.
Regards
Thanks for the info on the seats. You obviously no more about them than I do. The bolt holes on both seats are identical.

Sure! The rails are bolted to the seats with a handle between them for indexing front to back then the rails are bolted to the floor in steps front then rear bolts or vice versa. Forgot to point out that they are a left and right seat as the handles for recline are situated outboard on each seat... You could swap but the handle is not really accessable due to the tunnel and seat belt receivers... I have a 1979/80/81 buckskin passenger seat in mint condition but the driver's (left seat this side of pond) is near impossible to find in good condition. I had to assemble one from three donor seats and even then it is a "10 footer" looks fine driving in it!!
Regards

Back