Set of steel rims off on my '81 Exxe For sale

79X19

True Classic
Hello X Web!,
In my quest to buy every style of alloy rim for an exxe ;) I now have three sets of rims in my garage plus two spares and i'm running out of room!! If anyone is interested in a set of straight and true original '81 steel rims (no tires) with center caps let me know. Don't know what their worth so make me an offer. I'd like to keep them a set unless multiple people need one or two. At the end of the day I want to move them all. You will be responsible for shipping costs. Doesn't come with chrome rings.
Thanks,
Kevin

Attachments

• IMG_4611[1].JPG
    IMG_4611[1].JPG
    301 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_4612[1].JPG
    IMG_4612[1].JPG
    315.1 KB · Views: 44
Going once going Twice....If someone needs these they can have them for nothing (If shipping is needed you'll have to foot that bill) but if not Ill take them to the scrap yard. Let me know by Friday.

I'll take them!

I've been looking for a set to widen to suit stradale style flares. I have a set of widened 13x7 cloverleafs our late XWeb founder Mac had in his stash, and want to use them in my build, along with some 8 or 8.5" for the rear. I have a killer set of tires ready, but have yet to find a decent deal on a set of original aluminum trim rings.

I'll pm you my address

Back