Should EF have its own posting section?

Should EF have its own section for posting threads?

• Yes, I would like my even threads seperated from DF.

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No, I like the way its set up now.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

abec

Wil
Not just a calendar, but a place to find, post, and comment on meets and events.

Personally I feel the EF as it is now is just annoying. I want to see events, not just blank days on a calendar that I have to click over to each month to check for the next event. It seems event postings get pushed off the first page in DF quickly, it might go a long way in getting more offline activity to have a sectioned off event postings.

That is already the plan :)

That is why the "EF" was added to the links list, what you propose is exactly what the plan already is. Its just that its going to take some system modifications to incorporate the calendar and thread posting functions into one another, and I havent yet had the time to take it on. I did go ahead and throw the icon/link up in advance though since I was already working on the nav menu. Just stay tuned, I am hoping to get a chance to experiment with these functions soon... :)

Nice Mac and didn't Brett Favre...

use that retire word first back in 2005? It's in your blood! Keep up the great job! Greg

That is why the "EF" was added to the links list, what you propose is exactly what the plan already is. Its just that its going to take some system modifications to incorporate the calendar and thread posting functions into one another, and I havent yet had the time to take it on. I did go ahead and throw the icon/link up in advance though since I was already working on the nav menu. Just stay tuned, I am hoping to get a chance to experiment with these functions soon... :)

:woot:

Back