Signs of Spring...

Jim W

Luckless Pedestrian
Today, the last bit of snow melted from the yard... the Adirondak chairs went out on the lawn... and I took the X for its first drive of 2009... Life is good...

Word of warning Jim!!

Throw a cover of the chairs. We are getting snow here in STL tonight and it is headed your way!! :)

Just a sloppy rain/snow mix with a bitter (for April) overnight temp of 28F. Just simply f'ing lovely. ;)

Hopefully this week will be the end of the cold weather. I need to swap my carb'less 78 into the back of the garage and get the 86 out to get the spring clean up under way.

Heating up in FL

Couldn't get it out this weekend, but need to take advantage of great weather, 85 is getting warm, but no humidity yet!

ps. Jim what happened to the carb on the 78? Are you upgrading ?

Jeff
77x (with properly bled slave clutch cylinder!)

Sunny!!

:sun:

It's a fabulous day in Western Washington today. Will probably be around the mid 70s. FINALLY!!

Brent
Centralia, WA

Yep

Hi Jeff,

The carb was the original 32DATR and it was in need of a rebuild. I took it off to get it rebuilt, but then decided to go with a 34DAT instead. So I sent the 34 off for rebuild and just let the car sit. The 32 was nearly inoperable, so I didn't bother putting it back on.

Looks like it will be while till I get the carb back, so I figure I will get the 86 out. Here you can see that I am a little space limited, as my wife's CR-V needs to fit on the right hand side of the garage. This is actually a pic of the 78 in back and the old 79 in the "ready to roll" spot, but you get the picture. :)

Found one of the 78, 79 and 86 all in the garage at once. It was a proud night, but a short lived sight. The 79 was sold to JimV the next day.

Back