Slow response time on Xweb?

JimD

Waiting for Godot...
Anyone else seeing slow response times for Xweb in the last few days? I have been experiencing really slow response times. Like click on Xweb and count to 10 or 15 before it connects and displays the main page.

Posting this was a good example. Typed it up and hit post and then I was able to count to 20 at a leisurely pace before it actually posted. I see little orange bars running across the screen while I wait, which is way cooler than the typical spinny circle thingy. :)

Yes, definite slowness the last couple of days - and things are normally pretty quick even this side of the water.

Anyone else seeing slow response times for Xweb in the last few days? I have been experiencing really slow response times. Like click on Xweb and count to 10 or 15 before it connects and displays the main page.
Yes, starting yesterday (2024-02-21)

I've also noticed a little slowness. To be honest that happens now and then for me. I just assumed it was my internet connection (through the cable company), all utility services here are horrible.

I noticed that it took a while to get logged in, but pretty quick after that. Perhaps the authentication server has a high load.

I've noticed it once in a while, but it goes away before i've been able to identify where the problem is. Nothing noted for me today even with the large scale network problems today... It's been a year or so since we've had a maintenance outage so that might clean things up a bit, at least on the server side.

Slow this morning but it has been fine since.

I blame ATT for funneling their traffic onto the web to compensate for their network outage :)

Back