smallest X 1/9 ever

Henk Martens

True Classic
Ciao amici,

Who's that little guy in these pens........?
Well, a very small X 1/9
Now I'm in good company every day....
X 1/9 a great driving spirit
I can sell some of these for Euro 5 for 1/one pen as special made (only 150 piece)
More colours available

I've changed the text, maybe better this way.... Nobody's perfect

saluti,

Henk Martens

Last edited:
Not if there aren't any other 14mm's made... If you want to talk semantics...
nope - by definition all 14mm X are the same size. You literally cannot have the smallest 14mm anything :) no matter how few or how many there are. Smallest of a particular dimension is not a thing.

Come on you are being linguistic pedants with someone who's first language is not English.

But if you want to be pedantic, you can have a smallest 14mm something. How?
Well depends on how accurately and precisely you measure it. Go find any number of 14mm nuts, get a micrometer and measure them. They will not be the same and you can put them in size order. Thus you can have a smallest 14mm nut.

Now stop being silly and play nice 😝

Come on you are being linguistic pedants with someone who's first language is not English.

But if you want to be pedantic, you can have a smallest 14mm something. How?
Well depends on how accurately and precisely you measure it. Go find any number of 14mm nuts, get a micrometer and measure them. They will not be the same and you can put them in size order. Thus you can have a smallest 14mm nut.

Now stop being silly and play nice 😝
No offense meant to anyone.

Henk, your verbiage was fine. I forgot English was a 2nd language for you until it was pointed out here. There was nothing wrong with your original post.

Back